MCL - Section 560.222

Act 288 of 1967

560.222 Complaint; filing.

Sec. 222.

     Except as provided in section 222a, to vacate, correct, or revise a recorded plat or any part of a recorded plat, a complaint shall be filed in the circuit court by the owner of a lot in the subdivision, a person of record claiming under the owner, or the governing body of the municipality in which the subdivision covered by the plat is located.

History: 1967, Act 288, Eff. Jan. 1, 1968 ;-- Am. 1978, Act 367, Imd. Eff. July 22, 1978 ;-- Am. 2004, Act 590, Imd. Eff. Jan. 4, 2005
Popular Name: Plat Act
Popular Name: Subdivision Control