Jump to the first occurrence of "snowmobile"
NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 451 of 1994
324.82105c Historic snowmobile registration decal; issuance; placement; fee; validity; revocation; exemption from registration; rules.
(1) The secretary of state may issue to the owner of a historic snowmobile
a historic snowmobile
registration decal which shall bear the inscription "historic snowmobile
- Michigan" and the registration number. The registration decal shall be affixed above or below the headlight or, if the historic snowmobile
was not originally equipped with a headlight, on the forward half of the cowl above the footwell of the historic snowmobile
(2) The owner of a historic snowmobile
applying for a historic snowmobile
registration decal under this section shall pay a fee of $50.00 and shall certify that the snowmobile
for which the registration is requested is owned and operated solely as a historic snowmobile
(3) A registration issued under this section is valid for the period the historic snowmobile
is owned by the owner and is nontransferable.
(4) The secretary of state may revoke a registration decal issued under this section, for cause shown and after a hearing, for failure of the applicant to comply with this section or for use of the snowmobile
for which the registration was issued for purposes other than those enumerated in section 82101(f).
(5) A historic snowmobile
registered under this section is exempt from registration under section 82105.
(6) The secretary of state may promulgate rules to implement this section.
History: Add. 2010, Act 371, Imd. Eff. Dec. 22, 2010
Popular Name: Act 451
Popular Name: NREPA
Popular Name: Snowmobiles