NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 451 of 1994
324.8317 Fees; certificate; license; registration; validity; duration; expiration; fees nonrefundable; waiver; deposit.
(1) An application submitted under this part shall be accompanied by the following application fee:
(a) For a commercial applicator certification, $75.00.
(b) For a private agricultural applicator certification, $50.00.
(c) For a commercial registered applicator, $45.00.
(d) For a private registered applicator, $50.00.
(2) Certificates for commercial applicators, private agricultural applicators, and registered applicators are valid for a period of not less than 3 years to be established by rule by the director.
(3) The license application fee for a commercial applicator license is $100.00. The license expires annually on December 31.
(4) The registration application fee for the registration of pesticides sold, offered for sale, exposed for sale, or distributed is $100.00 per product. However, if the pesticide registration fee is received by the department after June 30, the registrant shall pay an additional late fee of $100.00 for each pesticide.
(5) The license application fee for a restricted use pesticide dealer's license is $100.00. The license expires annually on December 31.
(6) The license application fee for an agricultural pesticide dealer's license is $100.00. The license expires annually on December 31.
(7) Application fees submitted under this section are not refundable.
(8) Notwithstanding any other provision of subsection (1)(b) and (d), the department shall waive any fee otherwise required under subsection (1)(b) and (d) if the individual responsible for paying the fee is, and provides proof satisfactory to the department that he or she is, an honorably discharged veteran of the armed forces of the United States.
(9) The department shall deposit application, license, registration, and administrative fees and administrative, civil, and noncriminal fines received, as well as any payment for costs or reimbursement to the department for investigation, under this part in the agriculture licensing and inspection fees fund created in section 9 of the insect pest and plant disease act, 1931 PA 189, MCL 286.209, to be used, pursuant to appropriation, by the director in administering and carrying out those duties required by law under this part.
History: 1994, Act 451, Eff. Mar. 30, 1995
Am. 2002, Act 418, Imd. Eff. June 5, 2002
Am. 2003, Act 82, Imd. Eff. July 23, 2003
Am. 2007, Act 78, Imd. Eff. Sept. 30, 2007
Am. 2008, Act 18, Imd. Eff. Feb. 29, 2008
Am. 2012, Act 316, Imd. Eff. Oct. 1, 2012
Am. 2015, Act 118, Eff. Oct. 1, 2015
Popular Name: Act 451
Popular Name: NREPA
© 2015 Legislative Council, State of Michigan