TRAXLER-MCCAULEY-LAW-BOWMAN BINGO ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 382 of 1972
432.111c License to act as manufacturer.
(1) Each applicant for a license or renewal of a license to act as a manufacturer shall submit to the bureau a written application on a form prescribed by the commissioner.
(2) The annual license fee shall be $300.00.
(3) The license expires at 12 midnight on June 30 of each year.
(4) Only numeral games and numeral game tickets approved by the commissioner may be distributed to suppliers within this state.
(5) All records supporting the sale of numeral game tickets to suppliers shall be available upon request to an authorized representative of the bureau for inspection or audit and shall be kept by the manufacturer for not less than the calendar year in which the sale is made plus 3 additional years.
(6) Each manufacturer shall submit to the bureau a report as required by the commissioner regarding the sale of numeral tickets to suppliers.
History: Add. 1999, Act 108, Eff. Mar. 10, 2000
Popular Name: Bingo Act
© 2009 Legislative Council, State of Michigan