MICHIGAN STRATEGIC FUND ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 270 of 1984
125.2094 Duties of governor.
(1) The governor shall inquire into the administration of this act.
(2) The governor may remove or suspend any appointive public officer for violations of this act. The governor may request the MEDC to remove or suspend any MEDC corporate employee for violations of this act.
(3) The governor may remove or suspend any elective public officer for violation of this act that constitutes gross neglect of duty, corrupt conduct in office, misfeasance, or malfeasance.
(4) This section does not apply to any public officer of the legislative branch or the judicial branch of state government.
(5) The governor shall report the reasons for any removal or suspension under this section to the clerk of the house of representatives and the secretary of the senate.
History: Add. 2005, Act 225, Imd. Eff. Nov. 21, 2005
Popular Name: Strategic Fund
© 2017 Legislative Council, State of Michigan