MICHIGAN LEGISLATURE(www.legislature.mi.gov)
Printed on Sunday, February 25, 2024
Michigan Compiled Laws Complete Through PA 321 of 2023
   House Resolution 0086 (2021) rss? Friendly Link: http://legislature.mi.gov/doc.aspx?2021-HR-0086

Steve Carra (district 59)
Beau LaFave, Matt Maddock

(click name to see bills sponsored by that person)


A resolution to urge the United States House of Representatives to adopt a resolution disavowing the January 2021 impeachment of President Donald J. Trump or expel U.S. Representative Maxine Waters for continuing to incite violence.

Bill Documents
Bill Document Formatting Information
(gray icons indicate that the action did not occur or that the document is not available)
Load the Text Version Load the PDF Version House Introduced Resolution
Introduced Resolutions appear as they were introduced and reflect no subsequent amendments or changes.
No Text Version Available No PDF Version Available House Adopted Resolution
Adopted Resolution is the resolution, as introduced, that includes any adopted House amendments.
No Text Version Available No PDF Version Available House Enrolled Resolution
Enrolled Resolution is the resolution, as enrolled, that includes any adopted House amendments.

Bill Analysis

(House actions in lowercase, Senate actions in UPPERCASE)
NOTE: a page number of 1 indicates that the page number is soon to come.
Date JournalAction
4/21/2021HJ 33 Pg. 533introduced by Representative Steve Carra
4/21/2021HJ 33 Pg. 533referred to Committee on Government Operations

   The Michigan Legislature Website is a free service of the Legislative Internet Technology Team in cooperation with the Michigan Legislative Council, the Michigan House of Representatives, and the Michigan Senate.  The information obtained from this site is not intended to replace official versions of that information and is subject to revision. The Legislature presents this information, without warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy of the information, timeliness, or completeness. If you believe the information is inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete or if you have problems accessing or reading the information, please send your concerns to the appropriate agency using the online Comment Form in the bar above this text.