TRAXLER-MCCAULEY-LAW-BOWMAN BINGO ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 382 of 1972
432.107b Charity game license; issuance.
(1) The commissioner may issue an annual charity game license to a qualified organization for a location owned and operated by the qualified organization for the regular use of its members, or rented or leased on a continual basis for the regular use of its members.
(2) A qualified organization may be issued only 1 annual charity game license per year.
(3) An annual charity game license shall expire at 12 midnight on July 31 of each year.
(4) An annual charity game license may be reissued annually if the qualified organization submits an application for renewal provided by the commissioner and pays the appropriate fee.
(5) A qualified organization may be issued up to 8 special charity game licenses per calendar year.
(6) A special charity game license may be issued for up to 4 consecutive days.
(7) A qualified organization that is licensed to conduct bingo, a millionaire party, or large raffle may also sell charity game tickets and conduct a charity game at the same time and location and in conjunction with the licensed bingo, millionaire party, or large raffle without obtaining an additional license.
(8) The commissioner shall promulgate rules for the licensing, selling, and playing of, and financial record keeping for, charity games.
History: Add. 1999, Act 108, Eff. Mar. 10, 2000
Popular Name: Bingo Act
© 2009 Legislative Council, State of Michigan