TRAXLER-MCCAULEY-LAW-BOWMAN BINGO ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 382 of 1972
432.111a Bingo hall license.
(1) Each applicant for a license or renewal of a license to operate a bingo hall under this act shall submit a written application to the bureau on a form prescribed by rule promulgated under this act.
(2) If the commissioner determines that an applicant is eligible and the applicant pays an appropriate fee, the bureau may issue a bingo hall license to operate a facility that will be rented to bingo licensees.
(3) A bingo hall license expires at 12 midnight on the last day of February, or if the applicant does not own the facility, on the expiration date of their lease or rental agreement if that date is prior to the last day of February of the current licensing period.
(4) The annual bingo hall licensing fee is $50.00 multiplied by the number of large or small bingo occasions that will be conducted during the 7-day week.
(5) To increase the number of large or small bingo occasions conducted under a bingo hall licensee's original or renewal application, a hall licensee shall submit a written request on a form provided by the commissioner, plus an additional $50.00 for each large or small bingo occasion that will be conducted during the 7-day week that is in addition to the number of those occasions calculated under subsection (4).
History: Add. 1999, Act 108, Eff. Mar. 10, 2000
Popular Name: Bingo Act
© 2009 Legislative Council, State of Michigan