TRAXLER-MCCAULEY-LAW-BOWMAN BINGO ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 382 of 1972
432.146 Application for supplier to millionaire party; form; fee; list of dealers; report of supplier activity; conspiracy prohibited.
(1) A person that applies for a license or renewal of a license to operate as a supplier to millionaire party licensees shall submit a written application to the executive director on a form prescribed by the executive director.
(2) An applicant under this section shall pay an annual license fee of $300.00 at the time of the application.
(3) If an applicant under this section wishes to provide dealers to millionaire party licensees, the applicant shall include with its application a list containing the name of each individual who will work for the applicant as a dealer at millionaire parties and, as to each individual, whether the individual has been convicted of, forfeited bond on a charge of, or pled guilty to any of the following:
(a) A felony.
(b) A gambling offense.
(c) Criminal fraud.
(f) Filing a false report with a governmental agency.
(4) If, after the application is submitted as described in subsection (1) or after the suppliers license is issued, there are any changes in the individuals who will work for the supplier as dealers at millionaire parties, the applicant or supplier shall immediately provide an updated list containing all of the information required under subsection (3).
(5) A supplier licensed under this section shall submit to the executive director reports as required by the executive director regarding the supplier's activities under this article.
(6) A supplier's license expires at 12 midnight on September 30 of each year.
(7) A person shall not obtain a supplier license on behalf of another person. A person shall not have another person obtain a supplier license on the person's behalf. A person, other than a person approved by the executive director, shall not directly or indirectly receive a payment from, pay an expense for, or have an ownership or equity stake in, a supplier.
(8) Two or more persons shall not conspire for 1 or more persons to obtain a supplier's license for the purpose of allowing any person who is not a supplier to enjoy the benefits of the license.
History: Add. 2019, Act 159, Imd. Eff. Dec. 20, 2019
Popular Name: Bingo Act
© 2020 Legislative Council, State of Michigan