THE MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 431 of 1984
18.1113 Definitions; C to E.
(1) “Capital outlay” means a project or facility financed either in whole or in part with state funds, including lease purchase agreements, to demolish, construct, renovate, or equip a building or facility for which total project costs exceed $1,000,000.00. These projects may be on state owned property, property owned by an institution of higher education, property owned by community colleges, or property under the control of the state building authority.
(2) “Community college” means a community college or a junior college.
(3) “Department” means the department of management and budget.
(4) “Directives” means intergovernmental, interagency, or interdepartment administrative or procedural guidelines or instructions which do not affect the rights of, or procedures and practices available to, the public.
(5) “Director” means the director of the department of management and budget.
(6) “Energy conservation measure” means improvement of a building structurally or the installation of equipment or materials in a building for the purpose of reducing energy consumption or cost, increasing energy efficiency, or allowing the use of a renewable resource for fuel.
History: 1984, Act 431, Eff. Mar. 29, 1985
Am. 1987, Act 122, Eff. July 23, 1987
Am. 1999, Act 8, Imd. Eff. Mar. 22, 1999
Popular Name: Act 431
Popular Name: DMB
© 2017 Legislative Council, State of Michigan