PUBLIC HEALTH CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 368 of 1978
333.1105 Definitions; I to M.
(1) “Individual” means a natural person.
(2) “Local health department” means:
(a) A county health department of a single county provided pursuant to section 2413 and its board of health, if any.
(b) A district health department created pursuant to section 2415 and its board of health.
(c) A city health department created pursuant to section 2421 and its board of health, if any.
(d) Any other local agency approved by the department under part 24.
(3) “Local health officer” means the individual in charge of a local health department or his or her authorized representative.
(4) “Magistrate” means a judge authorized to issue warrants by the laws of this state.
(5) “Minor” means an individual under 18 years of age.
History: 1978, Act 368, Eff. Sept. 30, 1978
Popular Name: Act 368
© 2017 Legislative Council, State of Michigan