MICHIGAN LEGISLATURE(www.legislature.mi.gov)
Printed on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Michigan Compiled Laws Complete Through PA 58 of 2017
Committee Meeting
Meetings by bodies of elected members delegated by the House or Senate to consider and make recommendations concerning disposition of bills, resolutions, and other related matters referred to them. Committees are appointed by the Speaker of the House or the Senate Majority Leader and are organized according to subject matter.

Clerk Phone NumberMatt Carnagie 517-373-2115
LocationRoom 352, House Appropriations, State Capitol Building, Lansing, MI
DateTuesday, 6/20/2017
Time9:00 AM
AgendaSB 260 (Sen. Hildenbrand) Higher education; education programs; authorization and distance education reciprocal exchange act; extend sunset.

SB 267 (Sen. Emmons) Law enforcement; other; student safety act; repeal sunset.

SB 394 (Sen. MacGregor) Human services; county services; sunset on certain administrative rate changes to foster care services; change and revise the amount of the administrative rate paid by the department.

Legislative Transfer Request 2017-6
ChairLaura Cox

In the spirit of compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), individuals with a disability should feel free to contact the Senate Business Office by phone [(517) 373-1675] or email senbusinessoffice@senate.michigan.gov if requesting special services to effectively participate in the meeting.
   The Michigan Legislature Website is a free service of the Legislative Internet Technology Team in cooperation with the Michigan Legislative Council, the Michigan House of Representatives, and the Michigan Senate.  The information obtained from this site is not intended to replace official versions of that information and is subject to revision. The Legislature presents this information, without warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy of the information, timeliness, or completeness. If you believe the information is inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete or if you have problems accessing or reading the information, please send your concerns to the appropriate agency using the online Comment Form in the bar above this text.